“Create a Request” a new feature added on Oota Box.
Ideally when a user visits Oota box he or she goes ahead and follows a simple flow such as select a city, select delivery area, pick and add products (listed by chefs in that area) to the cart, checkout and place the order.
Quite often users don’t find the product they are looking for, in such cases they can create a request. By creating a request, they actually share their taste, preferences, location and what they are actually looking for.
- Looking for a lunch subscription on a daily basis for 2 people on MG Road at ₹100 / pax
- Looking for a dinner subscription on a daily basis for one person in VivekNagar for both veg and non veg combinations.
- Looking for a Chef who can prepare burgers for 25 people for a birthday party in Indiranagar.
- Training Centre looking for lunch for 15 people with a custom menu in Vijayanagar.
- Looking for veg food supplied for staff of 32 people in HSR Layout.
As a user, when you don’t find a dish listed in your delivery area, this is a simple feature to get a perfect match in terms of taste, preferences and budget. Go ahead and create a request for your next home cooked lunch or dinner 🙂
As a chef, for every new request created in your area, you receive an SMS with a unique link that you can click on to participate in the request. This is a great feature to participate in requests around you and cater to more personalize orders at your convenience. Our team co-ordinates with the chef through out the process, from request details exchange to order execution and delivery.
The next time you receive an SMS for a new request around you, go ahead click on the link and be sure to participate.
For any queries regarding this feature feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.